Step 1 : Fill the Registration Form available at http://cns.edusprint.in/cns/Home/OpenContactVerificationLogin
- Select the School Year & click "GO"
- Click Fill Registration Form & fill basic details. Then click on "SAVE"
- You will see 5 tabs under Student Details. Fill each block & click "SAVE". A green text box will appear at the bottom of the screen indicating that the data has been "Saved Successfully"
- This should be repeated for each tab :
- a. Student's Details
- b. Father's Details
- c. Mother's Details
- d. Student's Academic Details
- e. Sibling Details (Optional)
- Once this is completed, click the Submit button which appears on the right side of the Registration Form Block
- Click on payment on the right side of the Registration Form Block to complete your Registration with the Payment.
Offline Payments can be made once you visit the school and proceed with Step 2 of the process
Step 2 : Visit the Admissions Office with your child, for one to one counselling session, collect the School Brochure and submit the following documents :
- Registration Receipt
- Birth Certificate
- School Report for the last 3 years
- Parent’s Aadhar Card copy
- Student’s Aadhar Card copy
- 1 passport size photograph of the student and both parents
Step 3 : Secure your seat by making the payment of fees once you receive the welcome email (Online and Offline options available: Demand Draft, Pay Order, RTGS, NEFT and Net Banking)
For admission enquiries, please contact : Ms. Pranti Ghankutkar
Chatrabhuj Narsee School, Valley of Flower, Next to Gundecha Premiere Tower, off. Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai - 400 101
+91 22 2886 6677/78 (9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)